Hoʻo māʻkaukau? Make sure you check off this list to get ready for NHI!
- Please register your teams through the form hosted here. We now accept multiple team registrations on one form. You no longer have to enter player names on the form, but you *must* have no less than five players and no more than 12 per team.
- Call us to submit payment at 808-596-8155. Payments are due within 7 days of submitting your registration. Registration is not complete until payment is received!
- Print and issue the liability waiver for each of your team’s players. Players under the age of 18 must have the signature of a parent or guardian that is 18 or older. More information here.
- Review the Team Check-in Procedure, Tournament Rules and Code of Conduct. Print these out for your own reference and review them with your teams.
- Look for email reminders or requests for more information from your coaches/club. You will also receive further information such as the tournament schedule after registration has closed.
Check-in and during tournament:
- Come early and check-in on time. See the Check-in procedures and all required documents and instructions here. We highly recommend you come to Pre-checkin the day before the tournament to save time. Details are in the link above.
- Proceed to courts if your team is playing at the opening of the tournament, or proceed to your privacy area if you have purchased one. If your team has downtime and plans on leaving the premises, please be back half an hour before your scheduled game.
- Have fun. Play fair. Each team is guaranteed 4 games. Have fun and encourage your players to make friends and meet new people.